vrijdag 18 mei 2018

A drunk beggar ask to sing in the Church

This really made me cry today!

Now I really was searching for the song: do we have an answer for the world today…? And I was intending to write a line or so, about Jesus who is really the answer for today.

Then I came across this movie, I believe it is in Brazil. The drunk man came in Church and asked if he may sing a song. The members where laughing about it, but then the pastor lets him sing.
Watch what is happening then:



Clck on the image to see this clip and read on! Maybe you will cry (out to God) today!



A drunk beggar ask to sing in the Church

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Haatprediker Steven Anderson niet welkom in Nederland

Eigenlijk moet ik de titel even iets aanpassen: Christen haatprediker Steven Anderson niet welkom in Nederland! Christen en dat uitroepteken...